A classic bookshelf speaker
Bring clear, spacious sound to your music with these classic and versatile bookshelf speakers. They can fit comfortably on a shelf or in an entertainment centre, yet use proprietary Bose technologies to convey much of the power of a live performance.
- Component speakers that connect to a stereo receiver
- Stereo Targeting® tweeters (5 cm) and one rear-firing tweeter (5 cm) combine for balanced stereo sound over a wide area
- Long-excursion woofer (20 cm) delivers clean, powerful low notes
In a live performance, music reaches your ears, and your emotions, through a blend of direct and reflected sound. Direct/Reflecting® speaker technology recreates this combination to deliver spacious sound similar to what you'd experience in a concert hall.
Unlike many conventional speakers that focus stereo effects in a prominent sweet spot, Bose® 301® stereo speakers provide Stereo Everywhere® speaker performance. Proprietary technologies built into these bookshelf speakers let you enjoy balanced stereo sound almost anywhere in the room, not just in one “sweet spot”.
- Direct/Reflecting® speaker technology blends reflected and direct sound to re-create much of a live concert's natural spaciousness.
- Flared slot port design engineered to reduce air turbulence. Woofer and port geometry complement each other so you can enjoy cleaner and deeper performance in the lower frequencies, particularly at high volumes.
- Stereo Targeting® tweeters use precisely angled, 5 cm proprietary drivers to deliver balanced stereo sound, so you can experience lifelike spaciousness throughout the listening area.
- Home cinema expansion capable for cinema-like sound—and a seamless home cinema design—when you combine this product with a centre channel speaker and any Direct/Reflecting® speaker system.
- Stereo Everywhere® speaker performance produces balanced stereo sound over a wide area. The result of proprietary Bose® technologies, these speakers let you enjoy balanced sound throughout the listening area, unlike conventional speakers that radiate sound mostly in a single direction.
- One rear-firing tweeter (5 cm) propels sound from the back and the side of the speaker. Enjoy a balance of reflected and direct sound for a spacious, natural experience much like a live performance.
- Spatial Dispersion™ speaker lens creates a smoother high frequency spatial response and wider distribution of sound.
- Long-excursion woofer (20 cm) delivers clean, powerful low frequencies and balanced sound throughout your room.
- Compact bookshelf design blends into your décor. Use these speakers for music, or film sound—they can be used as main, secondary or surround home cinema speakers.
- Automatic protection circuitry prevents drivers from being over driven and provides increased reliability while minimising interference with the listening experience.
- Syncom® computer tested to ensure one of the highest levels of quality and reliability in the audio industry.